Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kinda new to this.

But I'll give it a shot.

The name is Rebecca. I usually go by Becca, or what I prefer B. It's short, and simple, which describes me to a T. I am short, lol, but a very simple person. I want this to be therapeutic for me actually. I write from time to time, but there is never a real purpose behind it. It comes out as a just because, or just to do. I want to really use writing as I've seen others done, a release. A redemption. emancipation. liberation. I want to get lost while I write, go on a journey. And when I arrive back in my chair, where it all started, I want to be able to relive the journey by reading my words. I am so stuck on being content with others writing, that I don't care to do it myself. I don't want to be content with just reading what is on everyone else's mind, and their life experiences.

It's my time. My turn. The Virgo shall speak. Brace yourselves.

2 comments:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

I am SO bracing myself for this Virgo to speak! I've been waiting for you to open that mouth for so long. I can't wait to see how much you've grown and in how many ways. Welcome to the blog world!

socialedisturbed. said...

cute blog